Soon To Be The Popes!

Soon To Be The Popes!
One of my faves!

Jan 11, 2011

The Ingredients: Caterer!

One more big decision finalized:  we selected our caterer.

I am BEYOND excited about this, since we'll be using Carpe Diem, which is also one of the best restaurants in Charlotte.  I've loved Carpe Diem since I was in high school, maybe even before.  The food is always delicious and they are wonderful people!

I know a lot of people get nervous about using a restaurant for their caterer, since it's really hard to be good at both.  Often a company is great at catering, but struggles to run a restaurant; or a restaurant servers awesome food but isn't very good at catering.  Carpe Diem, in all their awesomeness, manages to be good at both.  They catered one of my good friend's weddings and it was to die for.

We're setting up our first wedding menu tasting for early February.  I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here's a link to their website and menu.  YUM.

2 comments:

  1. We used a restaurant, and I liked our food, so I think it's totally doable! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - their shrimp couscous sounds devine. We haven't discussed cake yet.... will their be cupcakes? Perhaps some with little westies on them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails