Soon To Be The Popes!

Soon To Be The Popes!
One of my faves!

Jan 25, 2011

Where Does the Time Go (aka - we have 5 months!)

Got the friendly reminder email from the Knot.com today: Only 5 months left!

Excuse my language here, but shit!  We have a lot to do!

Crazy work schedules, combined with the holidays and being out of town every weekend except one since Christmas have left little time for wedding stuff.  So we're a bit behind.  Or at least feeling that way. That said, we're suddenly feeling very motivated and have gotten quite a few things accomplished in the last week or so:
  • We booked a florist - woohoo!
  • We scheduled tastings with our caterer
  • We scheduled a tasting with a potential baker
  • I scheduled my first dress fitting (and am now doing double time at the gym!)
  • I scheduled my bridal portraits
  • We tentatively scheduled our engagement shoot (finally!)
  • I picked a weekend for my bachelorette party (hello, Austin!)
  • We've picked a place for the rehearsal dinner & after party
I still have a long laundry list, but feel a LOT better having knocked a few things off our originally much longer list.

In the next couple of weeks we'll also knock out:
Loving this calligraphy...
  • Booking a calligrapher
  • Working on invitations
  • Finalizing lighting and the overall floor plan
  • Booking a baker
  • Schedule our required pre-marital church counseling
  • Plan the bridesmaids luncheon (or at least reserve the space)
I think know both B and I wish we could just fast forward to June 25th. However, if things keep moving at a lightening fast pace, like the past few months, our wedding really will be here before we know it. Let's hope!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - email me w/ the weekend you decided on! Just in case I can figure out a way to get there! June will be here before you know it - I was actually just talking to my friend Lauren today (dude, I think she still needs a date in CLT) about how if we brought Thatcher she'd have to come stay with us to baby-sit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails