Soon To Be The Popes!

Soon To Be The Popes!
One of my faves!

Jan 26, 2011

Thinking About: Wedding Cakes

Since we have our first cake tasting scheduled, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about cakes.

We're planning to have a cupcakes & candy bar, in addition to wedding cake, which means we don't need a huge, multi-tiered cake. Still, I would like a pretty cake that looks like a traditional wedding cake!  So far I seem to be draw to structural, simple cakes with floral details.

Here are a few of my favorites, the first being my very favorite :)






Shot by my lovely wedding photographers

And, just for fun, a sneak peak at B's groom's cake:


NOT!

Yall have a good night :)  

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I thought the groom's cake was for real and was like WTF. I love the first cake - I had my eye on a similar one at some point that had really pretty beading but was basically the same concept. I love white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would probably like some of these! I definitely am drawn to the white on white, too. It just looks really clean. Plus we'll have color in other places...no need to tacky up a cake with a lot of color. There really are some heinous ones out there...xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails